Inhalt des Dokuments
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Rückert
Project coordinator and Communication manager: Dipl.-Ing. Maria-Ilona Kiefel
Dipl.-Ing. Sophie Michel
Dipl.-Ing. Nicholas Deinhardt
|Projektziel||Development of common
innovative and higher standards for sustainable, energy efficient and
resource saving residential buildings in the Baltic Sea
Longlife will develop practices, innovative technologies, unified procedures and guidelines for and subsequently the design of a prototype of a sustainable, energy efficient and resource saving residential building in the Baltic Sea Region.
The above mentioned knowledge will be transferred, according to Gothenburg, between Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Russia and can and should be applied in other countries too. Through this transfer differences in practices, technologies, procedures, rules and institutional structures in the BSR will hence be minimized.
The objectives of the project are:
* Development of European cooperation in planning, housing industry, building industry, research and practice formulation of innovative approaches in the building economy
* Adoption of innovative approaches and solutions for new EU-guidelines and recommendations
* Quality improvement of building materials and technologies –detect weak points and potentials
* Use of the new research for technological optimization of energy usage in residential buildings, minimization of the running costs
* Orientation on long-term lifecycle “Longlife” aspects of buildings for operators and users